Whether you’re attending your in-law’s for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, a friend’s holiday party, or if you just have a friend that loves to host, I hope this gift guide will help you find a little something just for them! There’s a broad price range here; however, if you have little to no budget to spend, you can always check out my Low-Budget Gift Guide post! What are your favorite things to give a host? Check the end of the post for bonus ideas!
- Round Cheese Cutting Board and Knife Set – My mom gifted this to my sister and I a few years ago and it’s SO handy and sweet! I also like the look of this oval style and this one with the slate top.
- Appetizer Plates – I love these from the Hearth & Hand line at Target! Other great spots to check out are HomeGoods or TJ Maxx, Target, Crate & Barrel, or Pottery Barn. Tie them up with a ribbon and you have a beautiful gift!
- A Simple Wine Bottle Opener – Simple and very good reviews!
- Blue Capri Candle – I own and love this style! My dad is very sensitive to scents and even he loves it! If you’re in a pinch, the clear glass is a little better price on Amazon.
- Feast Rectangular Platter – Own it and love it! We were gifted many of the pieces in this set for our wedding and we are obsessed – very versatile!
- Kitchen Towel – Gift it with a sweet note or wrap it around a bottle of wine and you have the perfect set!
- Marble Coasters – This one might just make it on all of my gift guides because I love them so much!
- Cream Basket with Handles – This would be so sweet filled with some Mrs. Meyer’s Iowa Pine candle, dish and hand soap. My sister said this is her go-to hostess gift to give!
- Classic Oven Mitt – To pair with an apron (below) or a kitchen towel…or add chocolate, serving spoons, or spices to the inside.
- Classic Apron – I purchased this for myself earlier this year and love that it’s just a classic! I also have quite the collection of festive aprons gifted to me by my mom!
- Peppermint Bark – Or really any chocolate for that matter!
- Consumables! You can’t go wrong with this one: wine, bourbon, beer, chocolate, and the list goes on!
- Olive Oil Set
- A sweet little succulent! My favorite places to find them: Lowe’s, a local nursery, or IKEA. Sometimes grocery stores even have them!
- Breakfast for the next morning from your favorite local shop or homemade.
- A decoration for the next season
- A vase with flowers (and gift them the vase)
- A specialty food item from your favorite local shop
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, hospitality, and other posts like this gift guide, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.