When I’ve created gift guides in the past, you guys have been all over it! You’ve also made it known that you want more, so here’s the start of my gift guide series for Christmas. I’ve kicked it off with a group of people that I know very well: the homebody! 😉 Since owning our home, I’ve really nestled into the characteristics of a homebody – really loving to be in my home and around my people (especially when sweatpants are involved)!
We own and love most of what is on this list and the rest…well, let’s just say they might be on my Christmas wishlist this year. I hope you enjoy it and it helps to simplify gift gifting! Are you a homebody or do you know one? What would you add to this list?
*All the direct product links are below! As the season goes on, I’ll be adding more of my favorites (or other items I have my eye on) to this list, as well as creating more gift guides for the other people on our list! Just select “Gift Guides” on the top menu (the sidebar on mobile) of my website! Who is on your list this year?
- Cozy Minimalist Home by Myquillyn Smith (It was release this fall and it’s on my counter, waiting to be enjoyed! I can’t wait!)
- Homebody by Joanna Gaines (Definitely on my wishlist!)
- 1000 Piece Puzzle (I don’t have this one, but I love this brand and artist! This one too: Canoe Lake 1000 Piece Puzzle)
- Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper (A friend gave this to me as a gift a few years ago and popcorn has never been the same – we love it!)
- Large Ceramic Popcorn Bowl & Individual Ceramic Popcorn Bowl (The perfect addition to the Popper above! 😉 )
- Lodge Moccasin Slippers (I live in this and get sad when I have to take them off! hehe)
- Plush-Knit Stripe Lounge Pants (I wear them any chance I can. Obsessed with these!)
- Set of 4 Stackable White Marble Coasters (We all need coasters and it’s a sweet little addition to the surfaces in any room in your house. I like that it adds a pop of white to my darker surfaces and also adds texture to my lighter surfaces.)
- Coffee Mug (AP Letters) (Mugs are a great items – along with so many others – to shop small businesses! If you’re looking for something from a bigger store, I also love Anthropologie mugs.)
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket (I’m on the hunt for the coziest blanket and this might fit the bill!)
- Sherpa Throw Blanket (This one looks so cozy too!)
- L’Occitane Hand Cream (Luxury brand with very good reviews!)
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity (We have an older version of the Roomba, but use it ALL the time – we’ve even named it HAL! 😉 )
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, hospitality, and other posts like this gift guide, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Subscribe to Receive the Latest Post to Your Inbox
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.