When I polled you guys over on Instagram last month, many of you said that the men in your life – husband, dad, brother, uncle – are the toughest to buy gifts for, and I totally agree! What do you think that’s about? Well, today I’ve compiled a list of favorites for the men in my life to hopefully help you in your hunt for a great gift!
In addition to the list below, other fan favorites in our in our family are what we like to call “consumables” – which just means a favorite bourbon, beer, wine, or chocolate. What are your favorite gifts to give to the guys?
1. Ready Player One (Book): Mike’s all-time favorite book! He wanted you to know that the book is definitely better than the movie.
2. Luxardo Gormet Maraschino Cherries: A staple in my dad’s favorite drink (an Old Fashioned).
3. Original Water Blade: Say goodbye to drying your car with a towel!
4. Reusable Garden Lawn Leaf Yard Waste Bag Tote: One of my dad’s favorite products for the home! It’s perfect to pick up sticks and leaves in the yard, especially with the item below. 😉
5. Unger Professional Nifty Nabber, 36”: And this is what he pairs with the canvas tote listed above!
6. rOtring 600 0.5mm Black Barrel Mechanical Pencil: My co-worker/friend’s must-have pencil. It’s practical and luxurious at the same time.
7. Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Sleeve: It never hurts to have another water bottle on hand.
8. Wemo Mini Smart Plug: We might be addicted to these (there are 4 in our house right now). Manage lights or devices with an app or your preferred digital assistant.
9. California Car Duster Detailing Kit: Remove all the dust from your car in under a minute!
11. SCOJO Gel Original Reader Glasses: An everyday necessity can still be stylish and really comfortable. My dad loves these and asked for three different colors this year!
12. Anker Portable Charger: Extra juice on-the-go for up to 2 devices at once.
13. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls: A staple for your favorite golfer.
14. Benton Pen: This is a pen you won’t want to switch out! Another one on my co-worker/friend’s most-wanted list!
15. The Folsom Knife: Something most guys don’t buy themselves!
16. Edwin Jagger Shaving Gift Set: My parents gifted this set to both Mike and my brother-in-law this year and it’s a hit! The mundane has now been made more interesting with a great shave.
I hope you enjoyed the list, friends! What else would you add to it?
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, hospitality, and other posts like this gift guide, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.